fredag 19. november 2010

somewhere

Gah! Sofia, you did it again!

I've been looking forward to this movie since I heard the rumors about the making of it and when I saw the trailer this summer or something I think I fell a little bit in love with both Stephen Dorff and Elle Fanning, it's not suppose to hit the movies until x-mas i think so when I founf out it was gonna be the openning film at the Oslo International Film Festival, I guess you can imagine I was kinda sold..

The opening was yesterday and the movie was just as beautiful as I hoped it would be!

I love that Sofia Coppola has spent such unusually long time on some scenes just to create some absolutely beautiful pictures, kin of like paintings, with some movement, and music.. needless to say, the soundtrack was good, it alwways is with this Italian-american..
I LOVED Steven Dorff, I don't think anyone has seen him like this before? My boyfriend thought he was even funnier than Bill Murray in Lost in translation, but I don't like to compare them like that, it was more like Dorff's responce to what was happening around him that made him funny and it was enough of little absurd scenes and eccentric people to make that happen.

Elle fanning is way to cool to be 12.

And the love between Cleo and Johnny literary translated itself over on us in the public, they had a really good chemistry.

A lot of things made Somewhere a really funny movie, I loved that stripper-guy from jack ass was in it and mystic actor in the elevator...

Think my message is pretty clear here, just see the movie.


sigh.

xxx-O, -Julia

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar